What types of composite decking are there?
When it comes to decking, there are many different types to choose from; wood, plastic and composite are just some of the options available. The same applies to composite decking also, and the best type of composite decking for you will depend on a number of factors, including taste, style and budget. Here at DeckPlus, we have a great variety of composite decking types for you to choose from that will suit a wide range of garden designs, no matter your preference.
Available decking types include capped, non-capped, hollow and solid boards. Each of these different types of composite decking offers different properties and benefits from the next. Whether you're looking for a truly long-lasting deck or one that is more cost-effective, we've got the right product for you. Choose from these decking types:
Which composite decking type is right for me?
If you're unsure which type of decking is right for you, here's a quick overview of the different composite decking types available here at DeckPlus:
- Capped - Our capped deck boards and protected by a polymer sleeve that is durable and moisture-resistant, keeping the body of the board safe from stains and spillages.
- Non-capped - Our non-capped deck boards still offer the same long-lasting, maintenance-free properties as our capped boards with a lesser degree of moisture resistance.
- Solid - For a firmer product that provides enhanced stability and less noise underfoot, our solid deck boards are the way to go.
- Hollow - If you're working on a tight budget but still want to make your decking dreams a reality, we recommend taking a look at our hollow composite deck boards.
Why Choose DeckPlus For Your Composite Decking?
- We are composite decking specialists - with 15+ years' experience with these products!
- Our wide range of composite decking is virtually unrivalled in the UK market.
- Our different composite decking types allow you to choose composite no matter your style or budget.